Crab Rangoon Shells
Delicious rangoons served either in filo shells or as traditional rangoons.
Write a review
- 2 packages crab or lobster, drained and flaked
- 1 package Philadelphia Whipped Cream Cheese
- 2 green onions,thinly sliced
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp diced garlic
- 2 boxes pre-baked mini filo shells (15 each)
- sweet & sour sauce
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Combine Worcestershire, cream cheese, seafood, onions, and diced garlic.
- Place filo shells on a baking sheet and fill with rangoon filling.
- Bake and serve with sweet and sour.
- These could be served as traditional rangoons by filling wonton wrappers. These can be deep-fried or baked at 375° for 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown and lightly crisped.
The Mama's Kitchen http://themamaskitchen.multifacetedmama.com/