Fruit and Veggie Breakfast Smoothie
This is a yummy breakfast smoothie with veggies and fruit!
Write a review
- 1/4 cup almond-coconut milk (or just almond or coconut)
- 1/4 cup Greek nonfat, plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup Motts original unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup chopped uncooked kale
- 1/2 cup sliced raw carrots
- 1/2 banana
- uncooked oats (optional)
- In blender or small Ninja, blend all ingredients until relatively smooth.
- Add honey to taste and blend.
- Pour into glass and top with oats if desired.
- This is approximately 2 servings each of veggies and fruits!
The Mama's Kitchen http://themamaskitchen.multifacetedmama.com/